Office 365 or Google Apps: What Makes the Best Sense?
Helping your business thrive basically comes down to one thing – using the right tools and solutions to best fit your needs. If you’re not working with the right applications, you’ll fall behind quickly and be unable to produce your best work.
That’s why we offer different solutions for different businesses. We know that no two companies are exactly alike, so our IT reflects that. We get to know your unique requirements so that we can quickly determine the right tools that will help streamline your work, make management easier and improve the overall quality of your output.
Microsoft Office 365
- The benefits you’ll see when you’re working with Microsoft Office 365 are virtually endless. Office is designed to allow you to take your work anywhere you go while remaining protected.
- We know that you’re always on the go, and now Office moves wherever you do. You have instant access to all of your files, contacts, emails, calendars and much more in one space. Work with any tools you need from any device and any location.
- Not only is accessing and sharing files easy, but you also have the ability to setup meetings in your calendar and then hold them right there in Office with video conferencing.
- Google Apps provide you with documents, spreadsheets, slideshows, surveys and forms, and project sites to use for your business. We help you understand how to use these tools to produce your best work ever without any hassle.
- Worried about security? With Google Apps you decide on the level access given to employees by setting limits on who can see what.
- Google Apps are protected with the best built-in spam protection so you’re always working safely. Plus, your files are always secure in the cloud – if an issue with your computer or network arises, you’ve always got a backup.
Whether Office 365 or Google Apps are the best fit for your needs, we’ll have you setup and ready to start working right away so you can begin experiencing all the benefits of today’s best technology. To get the best tools and have all of your IT needs taken care of, contact Logical IT at Info@KeepITLogical.com or by phone at (616) 712-3290.