Ensure your email is a tool for productivity and communication, not a gateway for cybercriminals to infect your systems.
Email is the primary tool most businesses use for daily communications these days. It’s simple, it’s easy, and it’s effective. But it’s also the main source of malware and spam threatening your business, and if you’re not careful, your email could be the key for cybercriminals looking to exploit you:
- Viruses and malware disguised as regular attachments from sources like government agencies or FedEx
- Phishing attempts from cybercriminals posing as companies like Microsoft, attempting to convince employees to give up sensitive information.
- Spam and junk email clogging up your inbox and blocking real, important emails from your clients and partners.
Don’t let cybercriminals make you afraid of your email! Staying safe is easy when you have Email and Spam Protection from Logical IT backing you up:
- 24/7 monitoring to detect and resolve viruses or intrusion.
- Automatic quarantines of malware and viruses before they are stored on your devices.
- Automated backups of important emails, saved to the cloud for easy restoration.
- Live filtering to cut access to dangerous websites and other sources of malware.
- Advanced spam filtering to stop dangerous and annoying emails before they hit your inbox.
- Password management systems to ensure employees use unique and secure passwords for all your different systems.
- Regularly patched and updated systems to eliminate security loopholes.
- Education on using email and the Internet safely, avoiding cybercrime tactics like phishing attacks.
Logical IT – Your personal IT department. Discover how the right IT security will optimize your business and produce the best return on your IT investments. Contact us at (616) 712-3290 or Info@KeepITLogical.com to get started.